Fertilizer cutting gel Clonex 50 ml - Growth technology
Gel fertilizer with plant hormones for an explosive root development of your cuttings.
Growshops.co.uk offers you again the essential cutting gel: Clonex from Growth technology!
Clonex Cutting Gel is a hormonal formulation full of mineral nutrients and vitamins for ideal growth of your cuttings.
It is a translucent, high performance gel that when in contact with the stem instantly seals the cut tissue, and helps develop the root cells, making them healthy, strong and bushy.
- Choose a cutting from a plant that is actively growing, but without flowers.
- Put Clonex in a small dish.
- Soak the base of the cutting in Clonex, to a height of 10 to 20 mm.
- Plant the cutting in the propagation medium.
- Keep the propagation medium and the cutting moist until rooting.
- Maximum number of applications: 1 per year.
Clonex is tenacious and will remain as long as possible in contact with your cutting to protect it from possible infections and boost its root development.
Technical information :
- Registered name : Clonex
- A.M.M. : n°2180252
- Formulation : other liquid (AL)
- Function : Grafting and Cutting
- Authorized uses : 14053802 Ornamental crops''Trt Plants Cuttings'' Act. Rhizogenesis; 00701010 Indoor and balcony plants ''Trt Plants Cuttings'' Act. Rhizogenesis
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazolin-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
COMPANY APPROVED BY THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE FOR THE SALE OF PHYTO-PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS TO NON PROFESSIONAL USERS
Approval number : IF01878
Use plant protection products with care. Before using, read the label and the information concerning the product.
|Name||Fertilizer cutting gel Clonex 50 ml - Growth technology|
|Type of fertilizer||Mineral|
|Application||Coco, Hydroponics, Rock wool, Earth|
|Country of manufacture||ENGLAND|